I love making desserts in small batches and eat them right away. This gluten free hazelnut brownie recipe is easy to make and tastes like a regular brownie.
The amount of ingredients was adjusted for 2 servings, double all ingredients if you want to make a normal batch.
2 fresh eggs
40 g sugar
A pinch of salt
20 g rice flour
5 g cornstarch
5 g soy flour
100 g dark chocolate
60 g butter
30 g hazelnut
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C / 340°F. Layer a small baking pan with a parchment paper. I’m using a 19x13x7 cm pan for this amount of batter. If you are using a bigger pan, adjust ingredients amount accordingly.
2. Place 2 eggs, sugar (40 g) and a pinch of salt into a clean bowl and mix well. No need to beat, just mix until combined.
3. Add rice flour (20 g), cornstarch (5 g) and soy flour (5 g) and mix until combined.
4. Crush hazelnut (30 g) with a knife or in a blender.
5. Add a cup of water into a sauce pan and bring to boil. Place a heatproof bowl onto the sauce pan, add butter (60 g) and dark chocolate (100 g). Stir butter and chocolate until melt and fully combined.
6. Pour hot chocolate butter mix into the butter and carefully mix with a silicone spatula. Add crushed hazelnut and mix again.
7. Pour the mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake 30 minutes at 170°C / 340°F. When ready, take out of the oven and cool down.
8. Cut and serve with vanilla ice cream.