These homemade vegetable chips are perfect for parties. I love a combination of sweet potato, beet and carrot, sprinkled with himalayan salt and rosemary.
1. Wash, dry and peel vegetables, grind salt.
2. Slice potato, carrot and beet with mandolin or vegetable peeler.
3. Season with olive oil, salt and rosemary. Mix well and marinade for 1 hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and lay out vegetable slices in a single layer.
5. Bake for 30 minutes , flipping chips after 15.
6. Take out when slightly browned and crispy. Cool down and serve.